The Vegan Fit Body Design Guide is your guide to creating a healthy, flexible LIFESTYLE, in which you will be able to sculpt your body to its full potential.
You will be able to sculpt your body to your full potential. Whether your goal is to lose body fat, gain lean muscle, or find balance in your eating habits, The Vegan Fit Body Design Guide can guide you to your goals. This guide allows you to learn how to find balance eating in a vegan lifestyle, while remaining flexible with food choices, and within your body’s caloric needs. We are all unique and “one size fits all” diets just don’t work. This guide will teach you how to understand your body’s need and reach your fitness/ health goals.
"Veganism is a way of life in which any fitness and health goals are possible"
**This program requires a training facility/gym**
**Program includes a 6 Kick Start Week training program**
- How Many Calories Do I Need?
- How To Calculate Your Macros
- Fitting Macros Into A Schedule
- Creating Your Fat-Loss Program
- Example Of Creating a Fat-Loss Program
- Maintaining Your Fat-Loss & Building New Muscle
- What Foods to Eat to for Fat-Loss
- Forbidden Foods & Cheating
- The Beauty Of Flexible Dieting
- The Importance of Food/Fruit Timing
- Examples of Various Daily Macro Splits & Meal Plans
- Healthy Vegan Recipes
- Meal Prepping 101
- Printable Blank Food Diary for Macro Tracking
- 6 Week Training Starter Plan